A new alternative pain management treatment for withdrawal and other acute pain patients is the BRIDGE medical device, which offers acute pain patients a powerful alternative to suffering through medication-assisted detox. The BRIDGE works through neuro-stimulation and is an auricular peripheral nerve field stimulator that connects topically to the patient’s ear, blocking pain signals from getting through the brain. The Bridge Device is FDA approved and categorized as a neurology device. The Bridge is the first non-pharmaceutical, non-implantable medical device available today for those needing help with withdrawal pain and associated symptoms.
Cleared by the Food & Drug Administration as a 510(K) device, the BRIDGE is minimally-invasive, easy to work with, has a proven clinical track record, and is poised to make a tremendous improvement to both detox and rehab protocols. The Bridge Device was granted a new indication by the FDA for use in helping reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms within 15-30 minutes
- Relief lasts for up to 5 days while opiates leave the system
- Ideal for people who can not go to inpatient treatment
- Can resume normal activities such as work, school and family
- FDA Cleared for use as an aid to reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal
Thousands of patients are using, or have used, The Bridge Device and successfully transitioned from addiction to a Vivitrol and/or an addiction treatment program such as an IOP (Intensive Outpatient) Counseling